21 September 2011

Rimmel Sexy curves Mascara Intense Black


 I have been using the Sexy curves mascara for the last few weeks and i thought id do a post about my thoughts on it. When first opened the tube and saw the wand i didnt think id like it, i like a more big fat wand and this one is quite small.My sister had told me it was good so i gave it a try anyway.


My thoughts?The thing i like about this mascara is that it keeps the lashes seprate and makes them look long which is great. I like thick lashes though which this doesnt really give so ive been using this to lengthen and separate them then using a different mascara on top to thicken them up a bit.As for the sexy curves i cant say ive really noticed a difference but i perfer to use an eye curler anyway.And as far as clumpy mascara go this definitly doesnt clump my lashes together even with a few coats.


 Will you like it? If you like long more natural looking non clumpy lashes this is fantastic and you will love it.Its a great everyday mascara.But if your looking to just use one mascara and are wanting thick lashes id probably give it a miss.

Waterproof?It also comes in waterproof or non waterproof which is great.The one i have is non waterproof, i find it stays on fine all day i havent had any flakeyness with it and it washes of easily on a night using my liz earle cleanse and polish or any eye makeup remover.

Price?Where from?You can pick it up from Boots for £8.19 where its currently on 3 for 2 offer.I could only see it regular black and brown and water proof black on the superdrug website (this one is extreme black) which is £8.19 but you maybe able to get  it instore.

 Have you tryed it?
what are your thoughts?

Laura xxx

7 comments:

  1. The wand looks so strange! It does look like it works great, although I reckon I'll stick with my current mascara as I'm like you, I like a bit more volume and thickness. Great post xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this mascara, its one of my faves! :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your eyelashes look amazing!

    X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow your eyelashes look so long :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your eyelashes look great! I haven't tried this particular mascara but my sister raves about it and I do like this style brushes xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have tried the original version wayyyyy back but I absolutely hated the brush, it did NOTHING for my lashes and I kept poking myself in the eyes -_-

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
PREMIUM BLOGGER TEMPLATES FROM pipdig