12 September 2011

On the hunt-Hair Treatments- Project 365 - #2



Ive been on the look out for a good hair treatment today, i called to Dennis Williams with my sister and decided on the Macadamia range. Ive heard its a good hair range so im looking forward to trying it out and if it works as well as im hoping im going to go back and get the full size bottles.
I think im going to leave it on all night and wrap my hair up and give it a deep condition, since using the John Frieda lightening spray my hair has become really dry so im hoping using this will help.

I will do a review when ive given it a try and let you know what i think.
The Masque as £2.05 and the treatment was £2.95 for the small sample size.
Then they add tax at the till which was £1.00 so for both products i payed £6.00.

Have you tried this range before?
What did you think?

Laura xxx

6 comments:

  1. I've heard this is good too! Can't wait to see what you think of it xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I havent tried it, but Im currently using the Moroccan oil and I love it, if this works just as well and cheaper I might just switch..looking forward to reading what you think about it! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I prefer Moroccan oil but this is the next best thing IMO. Ive tried numerous oils in the last 5 years. BUT this hair mask is a staple for me! I've repurchased 3 times and notice a huge dif when I stop using it

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking forward to hearing about this one :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
PREMIUM BLOGGER TEMPLATES FROM pipdig