3 September 2011

NOTD....Deborah Lippmann 'Happy Birthday'

Deborah Lippmann
'Happy Birthday'
 
 I loveeeee this!!!
As its birthday month for most of my family including me :D i thought this would be the perfect colour to wear.
It goes on really easy and with a few thin coats stays on lovely and doesn't peel off.
With alot of glitter polishes i have tryed the seem to peel off really easy because you have to put on quite a few coats to get the best look.

I got mine from eBay for around £13.
Quite expensive for a nail polish i know and i never thought i would pay that much for one but i fell in love when i saw it.
Laura xxx


5 comments:

  1. think i need this in my life D: xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugggh I've been looking for this everywhere and couldn't find it in Debenhams - why didn't I think of ebay! Looks amazing! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sooooo gorgeous! Can't afford it though, wish I could find a great dupe for it x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
PREMIUM BLOGGER TEMPLATES FROM pipdig