16 September 2011

Macadamia Deep hair Repair Masque- Review....




A few days ago i did a mini haul showing that i had bought the Macadamia Deep hair repair masque and the oil treatment, i ended up using it that night.


My hair wasn't in great condition to start with as i have bleached my hair on and off for a good few years i would say at least 9 years i think Ive had possible 2 years if that that my hair has been brown in that time.(both time been when i was pregnant).


Although it has been bleached alot i do take good care of it but i recently started using the John Freda lightening spray which over around 10 washes has made my hair really dry.I really noticed it this week, the day after i washed my hair (i wash it at night mainly) it felt so dry like it was all going to snap off.So i rushed to Dennis Williams and picked up the Macadamia masque.
About Macadamia deep hair repair masque

Macadamia Natural Oil comes from the South Pacific and is becoming very popular for its amazing effect on hair. Hair will be given a soft touch that feels healthy and cared for. Macadamia Deep Repair Masque is a revitalizing hair reconstructor for dry, damaged hair. A combination of macadamia oil and argan oil along with tea tree oil, chamomile oil, aloe and algae extracts rejuvenate and rebuild the hair, leaving it deeply nourished for improved elasticity and shine with long-lasting conditioning benefits.


How i used the Masque.
 It does say on the back to leave it on for around 8 minutes after shampooing then to rinse of but i felt like my hair needed a bit extra so i washes my hair, put on the masque and some of the oil treatment.The lady in the store said it good to add a bit of the oil.I  wrapped it in cling film and went to bed, the wrap did come of half way through the night so i just clipped my hair up and went back to sleep. Then the next morning i rinsed the masque off.

I think i left it on for around 9 hours to really work into my hair.

I did notice too that you get alot of product in the sample pack, i normally hair to buy to of everything for my hair with it been long but i found there was plenty in this, i think someone with shorter hair could definitely get two uses out of it.


Did it work?

YES! my hair has never felt this good! it is so soft and smooth and manageable.
I was hoping for it to work wonders but it was better than i ever expected.
The best hair product i have ever used my far!!I am definitely going to buy the big tub and the rest of the range i love it so much!


How much/Where from?
I picked up the 30ml sample packet for £2.05 from Dennis William,but you can get this from Amazon for the same price.
The 250ml tub from Amazon is £16.75.
There is also a 500ml which you can get of the macadamia website for around £34.00.

Laura xxx

5 comments:

  1. Wow your hair looks gorgeous! I'll definitely need to have a look at this product. Thanks for the review. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to try this mask, as I have the oil, putting it on overnight is such a good idea I dont think I would be able to do that though as I move around so much during the night, and knowing my luck it would go everywhere lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab review! I love macadamian nuts but never thought about the oil!
    will have to give it a go!

    Liz
    http//:aspirationsofglam.blogspot.com
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I so want to try this now. I love your long hair...it makes me wish I hadn't chopped mine off.
    xx
    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  5. My sister's a hairdresser and I love going to the salon cos she always uses this on my hair....smells so good!

    T x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
PREMIUM BLOGGER TEMPLATES FROM pipdig