23 September 2011

Boudoir prive September box...




My first Boudoir prive box arrived this morning and im very happy with it.
When the first box came out i wasn't to fussed about it because the products didn't really appeal to me i mean i think there was some tea in the box :/ , id rather had beauty products. I did plan on signing up from the start but i had trouble ordering and by the time it was sorted it was to late anyway after seeing the box i wasn't sure if i should sign up for the second box but Boudoir prive sent me a code to get my first box half price so for £5 i ordered my box straight away and im very glad i did. Last week i was told by Boudoir prive the there would me a sample by Macadamia in the box which if you read my blog over the last few week you will know how in love with the range i am!I was super excited and thought that if that's the only thing i like it would be worth it.


When i opened my box this morning my first thought was ... theres alot in here.... SEVEN samples ( although they are all small) and a nail chart/card.


The products -
-Colbert Eye cream
-Zoya nail polish
-Cargo cosmetics eye pencil
-Tropic skincare body smooth
-Agent Provocateur perfume
-Macadamia Hair repair oil
-Mai couture blot and bronze


Thoughts on products.
Very happy about the hair oil as i know its amazing i already have two mini bottles so i know il use it.The Zoya nail polish is also an equal fave as i havent tryed there polishes before and its a lovely winter colour. I wouldnt normaly use a sliver eye pencil but im going out tomorrow night for my birthday so may give it a try then.The body smooth and eye cream i will definitly try although im not really into perfume samples i dont know why i just never seem to use them.Ohh and the blot and bronze i will definitly like to try ive never used blotting paper before as i dont get very oily so would never of bought any but im happy to get go try it out.


Half price box?
For the £5 i payed i am really happy with the box and will stay subscribed and see how the next few months go.If you havent subbed yet and want to try them out the code to get your first box half price is 1BOX12 although it does say it only last untill 25th September which isnt very good :/ maybe its because the boxes are out really late hopefully they will extend it.


What do you think?
did you sub?
will you?

Laura xxx

6 comments:

  1. I love this months box except my nail polish was completely smashed :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Laura! This is Veronica from Boudoir Prive. Thank you for your blog post. We are very glad that you like the Beauty Box and can't wait to see your October Beauty Box review.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohhh no :( have you let them know?im sure theyve send a replacement?

    Thank you veronica :) looking forward to next months box!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh looks lovely, a lot more unknown brands in there rather than the Glossy Box. I am tempted to subscribe, I might take the first one at half price and see how I feel about it then.
    Thank you for sharing xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice !! I really like the zoya nail polish ! the colour looks amazing !! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I estimated the value of this month's box at around £50 (if you consider the RRP of the eye cream) and for a tenner that's brilliant value, so for a fiver that's even better! x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
PREMIUM BLOGGER TEMPLATES FROM pipdig