24 August 2011

New MAC lipsticks..... Creme d nude- Angel ...

I recently added two new MAC lippys to my little collection, both ones Ive been wanting for a while.
I am normally more of a nude lover when it comes to lips i just find them easier to were but Angel has had so much hype around it with it been Kim Kardashians 'favourite' lipstick.
I originally went on the Mac site for an eyeliner as mine had run out but got carried away looking at the lipsticks which is such a bad idea for me because i just want them all.

The two i got are,
Creme d nude and Angel
Angel was darker in the tube than i expected it to be.... It wasn't love at first sight for me with it.Hoping that will change when i try it when i have my makeup on with it.

I  love Creme d nude.
Its not as thick and creamy as i expected from pictures ive seem.

Pretty :)

 Creme d nude

 
 Angel

Lipsticks make me happy :) 

Whats your favourite lipstick?

12 comments:

  1. I want both of these! They look so pretty and wearable :) x

    Glitterfingerprints.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous shades. I absolutely love Creme d'nude x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been wanting both these for ages. At the moment my favourite is Hue - haven't used anything else in over 3 weeks!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooh i really want to try angel! :)

    maddie xx
    http://vintagebeautyx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. They look really pretty! Bit too nudey for me though I prefer brights xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Always changes, but I've always loved Rimmel Nude Delight :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. These two colours are beautiful! I have so many but yet I need more! definately need to pick these babies up!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are the only two MAC lipsticks I own! We must have similar taste in lipsticks. Had no idea that Kim Kardashian used to wear Angel.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Angel must be my new favorite lipstick, I'm absolutely in love! I doubt Creme d'Nude would flatter my pale skintone though 0=

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love both of these they are both on my wish list x

    ReplyDelete
  11. sooo much love for nude lippys!

    http://charsayshola.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. I LOVE Angel, who doesn't? Creme d'Nude looks gorgeous too but I'm afraid it would wash me out ):

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
PREMIUM BLOGGER TEMPLATES FROM pipdig