18 August 2011

nail polish haul....China Glazr, Deborah Lippman, Essie

I recently went a bit glitter mad when ordering my last lot of nail polishs.I dont normaly go for glitter that oftern but that day i had an itch for it. I fell in love with Deborah lippmans polishes but as there quite expencive just got the one.
The only thing i dont like about glitter polishes apart from they are a pain to get of is they need quite a few coats to get a good coverage when justed on there owt.


It was really hard to get good pictures to show of how pretty they really are, hopefully il be able to get better shots when i do notds with them. ( or google them).

China glaze
'medallion'


Deborah Lippman
'Happy Birthday'

China Glaze
'Snow Globe'


China Glaze
'Techno'
This is so pretty this picture does nothing for it at all :(
Essie
'candy apple'
I got all of there from ebay.

Whats your favourite glitter polish?

Laura xxx

6 comments:

  1. I just ordered Happy birthday I cant wait to use it, every girl needs glitter in their life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Barry M Hologram Hexograms, application is fine, and it's actually not too hard to remove. Although it's quite tricky to get hold of, I didn't even know it existed for about a year :)

    www.coffeeandrosesx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really pretty polishes!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the look of china glaze snow globe! x

    www.jlalambmakeup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glitter galore! Love this post!

    I only recently started getting into glitter polishes, so I don't have a favorite... yet ;D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
PREMIUM BLOGGER TEMPLATES FROM pipdig