2 August 2011

Haul...

Set of 2 bracelets.
£1.99.
H&M.
Earrings.
£2.99.
H&M
Blazer.
Ive wanted his blazer for a while and never ended up picking it up but i pulled Jason up stairs to show him and he loved it too so he was really nice and bought it for me :)
I love how blazers can smarten up the most casual outfit without being to much :)
£19.99
H&M.







This top was in the sale and as it was the last one left i had to get it.
Will be great to just throw on over  white vest top.
Its really flowy and nice thin material it also hands of the shoulder.
£3.00
H&M







Plain basic long black vest.
I have a ton of these in white which i wear pretty much everyday under t-shirts but never picked up a black.
I'm not really a black person the only black tops i have are the one in my last haul and this as i needed this to go under the other.
£3.99 (i think)
H&M

Boys t-shirt.
I picked this up as park of my nephews birthday present, i love it i was it for my boys :)
£5.99
H&M.

A not very good pick of me trying on the blazer...

Laura xxx

7 comments:

  1. The blazer is really nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute outfit
    I love the earrings :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm going out to get that blazer on friday..cannot wait. Looks lovely! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab buys, the Blazer looks lovely on you :).

    Sadie x

    www.brandnewbutterflywings.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh i saw the blazer online and have been thinking about whether to get it or not. Thanks for the pics :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the blazer! lovely little purchases :) http://openboxjewels.blogspot.com/ X

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the blazer on you! I am obsessed with the bangles in H+M at the moment! xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
PREMIUM BLOGGER TEMPLATES FROM pipdig