11 August 2011

Bracelet haul.. H&M, Topshop & Primark

I went shopping with my sister a few days ago and went on a bit of a bracelet binge.
I did go to look for a few tops but i couldn't see any at all :(.
I love all the bracelets i found :)!!
I think bracelets are my favourite piece of jewelery,if i could only were one item of jewelery it would be a bracelet ....ohh actually my engagement ring maybe but you get what i mean :)

I was so close to getting a set of earrings from topshop and two nail polishes but i decided not to which i an now really regretting :(

Hope your all well :)

Primark 
£2.00
Primark 
£2.00

TopShop
£5.00

H&M
£1.99

Primark
£1.50 or £2.00

H&M
£3.99

Primark 
£1.50
Laura xxx

7 comments:

  1. I love all of those, especially the last one :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are all lovely but I especially love the plaited one's from Primark!

    Andrea :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those, especially the plaited primark ones! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. My goodness the Primark one with the leaf is gorgeous! Good thing I'm going into town tomorrow! :D

    X

    ReplyDelete
  5. they look lush! wish i could wear them, but i cant get them to fit my wrists. I always find them slipping off :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm loving all the bracelets around at the mo, you got some gorgeous ones! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have the topshop peice one and the last one hehe! LOVE them together great combo!

    http://charsayshola.blogspot.com/

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
PREMIUM BLOGGER TEMPLATES FROM pipdig