26 July 2011

My everyday summer make up ....

 

                                                            ♥ Mac Face & Body Foundation

♥ C3

                                                                    ♥Collection 2000
♥Lasting perfection

*Old picture as name has rubbed off

♥Bourjois Bronzer
♥52

♥Sleek Blush
♥Rose Gold

♥Mac MSF
♥Soft and Gentle

♥Maybelline
♥Great lash
♥Maybelline
♥The Falsies

♥Elf Brow Kit
♥Medium
* Forgot to get a single picture of eyelline but at the minute im using,
Mac
♥GraphBlack

♥Brushes

♥FACE
♥Sigma, x2 Flat top Kabuki, Angled Kabuki , Duo Fiber

♥EYES
♥Sigma, Blending brush (E25)
♥No 7 Blending brush 

♥BROWS
♥Random angled & brush


If i do eyeshadow through the day this is what i use.


♥Urban Decay
♥Primer Potion

♥Naked Palette
♥Virgin, Sin , Naked & Buck mainly.

If you could only wear one product what would it be?
 Mine would be mascara definitly.

Laura xxx

10 comments:

  1. I think if I had to choose to only wear one product it would be concealer. Hide the unwanted dark circles and blemishes and even out the skin :) I love the sleek blush in this post - lovely shade! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I could only wear 1 product it would probably be .... foundation as it evens out skintone :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It would probably be mascara too. I think i need to get my hands on the sleek blusher it looks a gorgeous colour :) And the MSF but thats a little out of my budget :)

    Lauren xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think im the same as Jess I'd choose concealer. I have the collection 2000 one too and i love it x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have been searching for rose gold for what seems like years, looks so lovely! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. The collection 200 concealer and Maybelline mascara are on my list!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm loving MACs Face & Body foundation too, its a great light foundation for summer. I'm not sure I could possibly choose just one product...ummmmm it might have to be mascara x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am waiting desperately to get my hands on sleek rose gold & urban decay naked palette!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mascara all the way for me too lovely

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. This blog is a great source of information which is very useful for me. Thank you.
    BEST INFORMATION ABOUT SUMMER MAKEUP.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
PREMIUM BLOGGER TEMPLATES FROM pipdig