22 July 2011

My Barry M nail paints..

I thought i would do a few little post on my nail polishes.
I am huge nail polish lover! I want them all..
I think i will do separate post on each band.
I don't have loads of polishes i only really go into them last summer when i started my blog.
I did already have some obviously but i was more into acrylics and nail art so i used to buy the little nail art paint and brushes instead of full nail polishes as i always wore a french tip.
Barry M was the first brand i really got into and loved there nail polishes.
The first been there 'mint' which is a favourite.
Here's most my Barry M nail paints ...

a few are at my mums as my sister lends them..i think she had red. mushroom, coral and a few others but they are probably on my NOTD post.
♥Top Coat
♥Limited addition -NPP1
♥Pink Flamingo
♥Strawberry
♥Cyan Blue
♥Blueberry
Mint
♥ Blue Moon

♥Fuchisa
♥Fuchisa
Bright Purple
♥Bright Purple

♥ Peach Melba
♥Lemon
Berry

♥Pink iridescent
♥Glitter
     

♥Dusky Mauve
♥Navy
Indigo
♥Black
♥Chocolate
Grey

Laura xxx

8 comments:

  1. Oooh really wanna try Peach Melba and Berry :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Pink Flamingo, it's such a summery colour! It's the only colour I've used on my toes for the past 2 months, I keep thinking I'll have a different colour for a change and then just repaint them exactly the same haha. I still want Peach Melba but I can never ever find it when I go looking :( xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the look of pink flamingo! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have an amazing collection of the Barry M nail paints! I love their paints too..so easy to apply! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pink Iridescent is one of my favourite nail paints! It's so glittery and magical! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh wow you have such a gorgeous collection :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. fab collection! Berry i/c and Blue moon are my current faves I keep using BUT peach melba i need to get my hands on! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. such pretty colours. I recently bought my first ever Barry M Nail Paints and love them, I now want them all! haha

    Alice x

    http://prettywonderfulmakeup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
PREMIUM BLOGGER TEMPLATES FROM pipdig