31 July 2011

Haul...

I picked this up from Primark for £10
.I loved it on, really comfy and slouchy, it will be great as it starts to get a bit colder ( not that i want it to).
I got it in a size bigger than i normally would as i think it looks better a big bigger because of the style of it.
 This was from primark as well in the sale for £3 i had to get it.
I love the colour and that the material is different on the front and back.

 This is just a basic of the shoulder top from H&M.
Ive been wanting a black of the shoulder top for a while but couldn't find one this is quite long but it a belt is fine.
It looks much better on that on the hanger lol.
I got this in a small as the style is really slouchy but even in small its still quite bit.
£7.99
 I really loved this.
Kind of reminds me of the 80's tops.
Thick cotton big slouchy off the shoulder. (can you see a patten here)
H&M
£10



 Then i got two MUA polishes free when i bought two bottles of coke in Superdrug...the black is dryed up :/ NICE!


Laura xxx

3 comments:

  1. I love the coral top soooo much, so pretty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the primark kimono/shawl, it'd be perfect with shorts for this time of year and something a bit warmer in the winter! For the 648682 time I'm wishing I lived near a decent Primark

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have that cardi, its lush. Fab haul- you always find lush stuff in Primark xxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
PREMIUM BLOGGER TEMPLATES FROM pipdig