30 July 2011

FOTD...

 I randomly took these pictures while going to meet my sister and though i would post a ffod as i haven't done one in a while.
We were going shopping and it was sooo hot!

I pretty much have on what i put in my summer makeup post.

 I got a few bits while we were there and was going to post a haul but soon realised they are the sort of clothes that look better on lol and are hard to take good pictures to show them how they are on.





♥Mac face & body C3
Collection 2000,Lasting perfection 
Bourjois Bronzer 52
Sleek Blush Rose Gold
Mac MSF - soft and gentle
Maybelline Great lash & Falsies
Elf Brow Kit
Mac liner Graphblack
Mac Fix +
Laura xxx

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous day look for summer hon, it's so natural

    I think I want that blusher now lol

    Sam

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with @The Beauty Diaries the make up looks so natural. Great summer look! :) Btw i love your hair color! It looks great on you and brigs out your complexion! :)



    Vendella

    www.vendellablog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
PREMIUM BLOGGER TEMPLATES FROM pipdig