8 June 2011

A-Z of me...

I saw this on Siobhan's blog and thought it looks fun so im going to give it ago :)



Age:
22

Bed Size:
King Size
Chore you Hate:
Putting clothes away after ironing!!

Dogs:
I have a Golden Retriever called Bella, but i used to have the best Staffi ever called Sasha
Essential start of your day:
I check my phone as soon as i wake up before i get out of bed :/ ... Blogger / twitter/ Emails/ fb

Favourite Colour:
Pink , orange , Yellow

Gold or Silver:
sliver

Height:
5"3
Instruments I play:
 At school i learnt recorder and Violin.
Job Title:
Mummy- Before i went on Maternity i was a sales assistant at a clothes shop.
Kids:
Two Boys
2 years 9 month
1year 9 month
although there birthdays are at different ends of the month theres 11month between them.

Live:
West Yorkshire
Mum's name:
Pauline
Nickname:
Lor , loz- I hate loz but jason somtimes calls me it.
Pet Peeve:
Same answer as siobhan for this one - Indecisiveness and people avoiding the truth

Quote from a movie:
ermmm i dont know i cant think :/

Right or left handed:
 Lefty and proud!!!

Siblings:
I have 3 sisters 2 older 1 younger.

Time you wake up:
Between 7-9 . 9 if im very very lucky! but i do get up at least three times in the night.

Underwear:
same as siobhan again haha-whatever is at the top of my cupboard. exciting aye!

Vegetables you dislike:
I think i like most veg - im not sure maybe asparigus 9 not sure how its spelt)
What makes you run late:
Babies

X-rays you've had done:
i broke my are when i was younger so i prob had one done for that and i had one done a few years ago when i had a lump in my back.
Yummy food you make:
Sunday dinner , pizza , cupcakes :)
Zoo animal:
Tiger- We saw tigers when we went to the Isle of wight zoo in March and they are so beautiful.


If you do this post let me know in the comments i would love to read it :)
 
Laura xxx

5 comments:

  1. ohh West Yorkshire girl I'm live here from North Yorkshire :-) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I live in west yorkshire too!!! xxx :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. how did i not know you were a lefty?! oh did i know and i forgot? haha! glad you did this post too =) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I did this tag here :)

    http://joannasblogbaby.blogspot.com/2011/06/to-z-of-me.html

    xox

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
PREMIUM BLOGGER TEMPLATES FROM pipdig