10 June 2011

Stylish Blogger Award....

Thank you Ellis for giving me this award :)


With this award comes rules like many other blog awards, here are the rules for this particular award . .
♥ Name 7 facts about yourself. ♥ Pass the award onto 7 more blogs. ♥

So here are 7 facts about myself . . .

1. My younger(18) sister is my best friend.

2. I have switched from wearing leggings everyday to shorts.


3.I love scarfs.

4. I so so scared about my little boy starting nursery. Makes me so anxious.

5.The first ever YouTuber i watched was Xsparkage.

6. I love reality tv shows.

7. I hardly watch TV anymore. I would say no more than 3 hours a week!!
(Geordie shore, Peter Andre & real ER-(the 24 hours in er one))

& the 7 people I would like to pass this award on to are . . .








Thank you again Ellis :)


4 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
PREMIUM BLOGGER TEMPLATES FROM pipdig