30 June 2011

June Loves...

I use this every time i wash my hair and it leaves it really soft and manageable, take all the fizzyness away :)

Anti aging repair
From last month glossy box, i love this!!!
I spray it on my hair everyday i love the smell more than anything, really dont want this to run out :( 

 Mac MSF Soft and Gentle 
Ive had this for a while and always liked it but recently Ive been really loving it and using it everyday as my highlight. 

 My Detangle comb from TheBodyShop
Works so well, im really glad i picked this up definitely a new fave!

 YSL eye make up remover
I got this free a while ago with a mascara and i didn't use it at first because i was happy with the one i was using but i gave this a try and it works really well.


Vanilla Body mist
Love this!!! Along with the Vanilla perfume which smells the same so didn't put them both up.

 This is a re decovered fave this month.
Im loving big thick dark lashes and this is perfect for that i usualy wear it over the maybelline great lash mascara.


Blogger is been annoying as usual and wont let me write at the top of this post.GRRR.

I just picked out a few things this month that i have been using everyday so are definitly big loves!

 I love looking at other peoples faves because some things i see and im think ohhhh i have that  and give it a try and love it where as if i hadnt seen it on a blog it would probably just be left at the back of a draw.
Hope your all well :)

Laura xxxx






4 comments:

  1. I agree about reading other peoples faves and thinking "oh I want that, that & that" coz have just done it above! Loving the look of the vanilla body mist, sounds so summery & would save on usimg up regular perfume for daywear? Have been wondering about Argan Oil too - WANT! Thank you :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah definitly i was going to put that in the post:) much cheaper to buy a mist or the perfume from the body shop than a regular perfume :)
    the one from boots it good too and that less than £2!!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE The Falsies, even though it flakes like crazy on me ):

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the falsies too!! But lately ive fallen in Love with Ysl faux cill mascara! that is like THE best mascaras every for my stubborn oriental lashes! hahah :p

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
PREMIUM BLOGGER TEMPLATES FROM pipdig