24 June 2011

Graze...(code for free box)

40g of Brazils, pecans amd almonds
I love nuts so im always happy when i get theres in my graze box.

Rating-5/5

 Fruit sundae
Strawberrys , Pineapple and cherry sultans
 In not big on dried fruit so this isnt on of my favourites although it is nicer than some other dried fruits ive tryed.

Rating-2/5

Fiery Cashews
Cashews roasted with spicy chilli

Love these there one of my faves from graze.

Rating-5/5
Honeycomb flapjack
YUMMMMM
The BEST thing from graze.

Rating-5/5






What your favourite thing you tryed from graze,would love to know so i can give it a try :)??


If you want to try a Graze box you can get your first one FREE and second Half price by using the code

P5YMGJQ

I think if you use the link here it should add the code for you :) .

Why not give them a try while there free!
There worth it!!!
You can cancel the boxes at anytime which is a great thing about Graze or if you cant afford it one week just press the 'push back' button and it will miss a week :) .

Laura xxx


1 comment:

  1. Thanh you so much laura for introducin me to graze, Now I just feel like im having all the best nutrient! :p I swear this friday i had the best graze box ever!! I am loving the dried straberries! :p

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
PREMIUM BLOGGER TEMPLATES FROM pipdig