24 June 2011

Glossybox- June box- My thoughts..

(blogger seems to like turning this picture side ways for no reason except annoy me :) )

OK,so i know alot of people don't read theses post because everyone writes what what inside at once but the main reason i wanted to do this post is to say what i think about it not just show pictures of what was inside and this is the reason i look at the post other people have done because by the time i log on to blogger i already know what was inside.
( I don't look until mine comes so it doesn't spoil the surprise)
I like to see what other people who got the same box think on the products, maybe they know more about it than me, maybe they don't like something i first did or maybe they don't like something i did and what are there reasons for liking the things etc.....

So before my box even got here i had heard people were been disappointed in what was inside...

Anyway i wasn't really expecting it to be great after hearing lots of these comments although i made sure i didn't look what was inside and people on twitter are nice enough not to say until everyone has theres which is nice.:)

I actually filmed my self opening it i was going to put the video up on my YT but im not sure i will.
The first thing i picked up was the
Batiste

... now you all know how much i love Batiste, i love the product and i think the brand are great and getting better all the time but this wasn't something i expected from Glossy box i mean isn't Glossy box suppose to give me things i would normally be able to get and things that are 'high end'?
Saying that it will get used because i love batiste so i guess its a good product but just not something i thought i would see.

 Perles DE Lanlique perfume
 ...  i have smelt this but not properly im not 100% if it me or not i think i need to  wear it to know the real smell.

What do you think?


 OPI Designers Series.
Then the OPI i got the purple shade which i didn't think was an amazing colour at first as im not really into wearing dark polish but after id been shopping i can home an tried it on and its actually alot brighter and more summer than it looks in the bottle so i quite like it and like im going to put in on properly tonight so this is on of my fave bits in this box. the minis don't last two seconds though would of been nice to get a full size ;)


BioEffect EGF Serum
So this little sample is worth £30? :O not bad! and the full size is £125?
I will give this a try as it sounds like a good product.


O.Mega Body Buff
Then the main thing that we all got different ...well depending on which box i think from what Ive seen there were three different boxes? body buff , shower gel and a lip gloss?

I got the Body buff and out of the three i am really happy with the one i got because Ive been wanting a new body scrub and this on smells really good!

I was expecting this post to be more rambley from the things i have seen on twitter but its turned out a bit simpler.

Not many people have liked this months box from what i have seen mainly i think the big thing is that Batiste was in there when its a high street product, no body was expecting to see if and they're a bit annoyed that its something that can easily be picked up.

I am happy i got the box that i did i think its my favourite out of all the boxes normally id maybe of liked the lip gloss like many people did but ive been wanting a new scrub so im glad i got this one.I think the things in here will get used more than last months all ive really used from last months is the NARS and the hair repair which so far has been my favourite product in the Glossy Box.

What are your thoughts on this months box?
Are you happy or unsubbing?

I think the best part about the whole thing is the surprise which is probably the main reason i wouldn't be able to bring myself to unsub lol its like waiting for Christmas once a month hahaa

Laura xxx

6 comments:

  1. Ah first i wasn't sure, but maybe it's growing on me!
    I got a Margaret Dabbs footcare mousse :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got a foot scrub mousse as my main thing. I think there were quite a few different boxes this month

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got the Abahna body wash! it smells devine! A pefect lil bottle to take with me on a holiday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just be careful with the bioeffect..it has broken ALOT of people out that I know!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You got the same as me hun i hate that perfume love the opi the scrub and the batiste the bioeffect im giving a wide birth.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I got the same as you, I quite like the body buff, I'm glad I got that as I love scrubs, ut I don't wear lipgloss very often. I love the purple polish too. I think the Batiste let down this months box, it's not really a luxury sample, but all the other things were lovely :) x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
PREMIUM BLOGGER TEMPLATES FROM pipdig