18 June 2011

Big The Body Shop Haul....

Last week i got an email for 50% off The Body Shop online so obviously i had to get something....
Ive been wanting a new body butter for a while and every time i go by The body shop i mean to pop in and get one of there body butters but at £12.50 each i kept putting it of.

Ive been using one from Soap and Glory for a while and i love that one it smells amazing so iv been wanting that too as im nearly out

So i was looking online at what i should get with the voucher...
As well as the body butters and scrubs(didn't end up getting a scrub :().I have wanted there Vanilla Perfume but at £9 a bottle which is quite small i always put that of too although i do smell it every time i go in which made me want it so bad.

My plan was to just get a Body butter , Scrub and the Vanilla perfume......

I knew the body butter i liked the smell of in the store was in an orange pot....
So i went for the big tub of Mango and small Satsuma...wrong!
I should of got big satsuma :( it smells Amazing!!so gutted i got them the wrong way round!!

 
I got the 50ml Satsuma body butter... so gutted wish id of got this in a big tub it smells so good like fresh oranges!

Normally £5.00 each
I payed £2.50!!
I also got the 50ml Coconut body butter.
I would usually get this in the big tub but i fancied a change and get get a more fruity scent for summer.
Love the smell of this ....coconut is one of my favourite smells.
Then i spotted this HEMP moisture high balm which is suppose to be Amazing for really dry skin.
I do have dry skin and occasionally get areas that are a big worse than normal so i thought this would be great to get while its half price.
It had lots of great reviews and is really good to used on elbows and the dryer areas when tanning to.
It one of those balms that can be used for lots of things in the reviews alot said they also use it for there lips too.

I'm not too keen on the smell of this but i suppose if its going to get rid of the stubborn dry patches i can put up with it.

Hopefully its as good as the reviews say.....

Normally £6.00
I payed £3.00!

The big 200ml Mango body butter....
Smell is OK but i would of much preferred the Satsuma.

This one seems more creamy than the coconut and satsuma butters ....all the ones in the 200ml seems to be were as the 50mls are harder more like a balm which i thought was strange.?

Normally £12.50
I payed £6.25
Lemon Lip Butter

My mum loves Lemon so this was for here...

normally £4.00
i payed £2.00
Lemon 200ml body butter... Again for my mum..

Normally £12.50
Payed £6.25

I was just going to get the Vanilla perfume as i have a Vanilla body mist from Natural Collection but as it was half price i thought id try this one too see if it was any longer lasting.

Normally £7.00
I payed £3.50


The Yummy Vanilla Perfume...
I love the smell of this so much and it lasts a long time.When i tried it in the shop before ive been able to smell it for ages after when is why i really wanted it. When i use the mists it smells amazing when i first spray but i never notice it on myself after a while but with this i do.

Normally £9.00
I payed £4.50

Rain Forest Radiance-Detangling spray
Ive never really used a detangle spray but a few days ago i backcombed my hair and i found it hard to comb it out after when id washed my hair so i thought this might help for when i do backcomb.
It is also a leave in conditioner which is great.I'm looking forward to trying this out.

normally £6.00
Payed £3.00
Then Finally i got the detangling comb to use with the spray :)

Normally £3.00
I payed 1.50


I was so excited for it to arrive ....i ordered Tuesday night and it came Friday afternoon with wasn't to bad.

On the site if you spend over £20 you get free delivery which still works with the discount code even if after using the code it comes to less than £20 which i thought was really great.

the code i used was a one time code but right now the big body butters are on sale at £6.00 online and if you use the code Welcome you get and extra £25% off!

In store the if an offer with the butters £6.00 each then buy 3 get one free which means you get FOUR butters or scrubs for £18.00 when there originally £12.50 each!!


While passing by the store last night in White Rose i went in to smell the other body butters with them been on sale and as soon as i smelt the Almond one i needed it.
It smells so good!
A bit like marzipan mmm its so good.


Theres my big haul for this month!

Whats your favourite Body Shop smell?

This post has taken so long to write lol im now going to clean up get ready and hopefully going to get he ready of Jason's presents for Fathers Day tomorrow :)

Hope you all have a great day :)

Laura xxx

7 comments:

  1. great haul hun. I am currently using the cocunt body butter and i love it. I used to used the shampoo and conditioner but my hair didnt like it left my hair greasy and i dont get greasey hair

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish i'd seen the Vanilla perfume! I missed that but I ADORE vanilla!
    I will buy it with my £5 Instyle Body Shop voucher!
    Very jel of your haul ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great haul honey!!!! Wud love to see their reviews :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great haul! I'm a fan of the Satsuma Body Butter but I picked up the Wild Cherry one with the half-price code as I had a sample and loved it! I really wanted the vanilla perfume but it was sold out when I placed my order! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh jealous! Great haul, I've been wanting to try the detangling spray but since I got my Tangle Teezer I don't think I need it. The detangling comb looks great though! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. great haul I NEED that vanilla perfume as i too love the natural collection spray, I love coconut body butters too they smell amaze! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've always been curious about their lip butters! Great haul (:

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
PREMIUM BLOGGER TEMPLATES FROM pipdig