24 May 2011

Haul...Feathers & more...


I went into town with my mum and sister a few days ago...my plan was to not buy anything :/ ......


I picked these up from River Island and they were i the sale as there shop was closeing down and moving to the new shopping centre over the road.
They were orignanly £12-99 and i got them for £4!
I  wasnt sure on the balls on them but i likerd the feathers and as i hadnt got anything with feathers i thought id get them... i could always take the balls off....

After River island i went to Primark and sw they had some feather bits in so i got two feather head bands.
Both £2 each.
The bottom one im thinking of cutting up and making a DIY feather extention..
The three feathers on the bottom of it would look good as an extention clipped into the hair.
If i do it i will make a post on how i did it and what i used...

This head band i got from the new River island shop in the new centre.
Ive wanted one of these for a while and when i spotted this on i had to try it i love the colours and think it would go nicely with my  blonde hair :) . 
I think this was £6.99

Then finally to random bits from Primark...
Shorts £4
And White pumps £2.50 :)


Laura xxx

5 comments:

  1. Love the feather hairbands very festival chic! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh feather extensions, I'm interested in reading about that!!! :) what gorgeous things you got!!! :)))and what stunning feathers (the headband ones) *O* *jealous*

    those earrings look pretty with your hair!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great finds I would love for you to link up your new finds at my blog - nevernaked.blogspot.com - I host a link up on wednesday called something new so that I can motivate myself to wear all of the new stuff I buy.
    Hope I see you there!
    camille nevernaked.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the earrings, they look fab with your hair and a bargain for 4 quid! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love to see a feather extension :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
PREMIUM BLOGGER TEMPLATES FROM pipdig