25 May 2011

China Glaze- Laced up

Laced up is from China Glaze kicks collection in 2009.

Its is a very “Barbie pink”  but is bright too.

This polish has to be the best formula. Is is the easiest polish i have ever applied it went on so nicely, very smooth and even.
It is different to other China Glaze polishes i have tryed, some can be thick and hard to apply.This ones was thin but also very pigmented so it didn't streak.
Definitely the best polish to apply in my whole collection.


                                                     
 
 
I picked mine up from eBay as i do all my China Glaze. Including postage from America it was around £4.00 and took one week to arrive.
 
Laura xxx

2 comments:

  1. Another gorgeous colour you make me want!

    Its so pretty, I really need to get more polishes so am deffo going to check out the ebay buyer you said xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty colour! I've yet to try any China Glaze polishes, time to start browsing ebay maybe!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
PREMIUM BLOGGER TEMPLATES FROM pipdig