2 March 2011

The fishtail....

The fishtail plait is probably my favourite style of plait.
I like that it looks a bit different and more difficult than the standard 3 strand plait but is so simple and fast to do!
I can see this been my summer go to hairstyle again as it was last year.
Its a great way to keep your hair back and out of your face in there warmer weather while still looking stylish.

In my most recent fotd i had the fishtail to one side.


If im wanting my hair down with somthing a bit different i add the fishtail to the back.




  Do you wear the fishtail ?

Whats your go to hairstyle?


 Heres a few celebs ive found rocking the fishtail.

Angela simmons & Rihanna

Cheryl


Fearne


Leona lewis

Laura xxx

10 comments:

  1. I love the fishtail, I remember when I was training to become a hairdresser and learning how to do it I just wanted to do it all the time. This style alone is one of the reasons why I miss my overly long hair although pop a couple of rows of extentions in and im good to go ;)
    The style I go to at the moment is just sort of messy scraped up or clipped because of the weather :)
    You look great whith it though and I love the little add of it to hair down, deffo wll be oing that now when I have my short hair down xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. your hair is so lovely and long! perfect for the fish tail!!

    i love this style but my hair has recently just been cut so the length of mine is pathetic in comparison!!

    love your blog :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love fishtail plaits but I need more practice. Yours looks gorgeous, wish my hair was longer!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a fab fab style. I can't do it... Well I have never tried!! Must look up how to do it!! It's lovely on you! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really love the look of the fishtail braid. I've tried it on my hair before but I just can't seem to get the hang of it. I also think my hair is too short for a side braid like the ones pictured above.
    xx
    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love looking at it and I plan on wearing it this summer.:D

    ***** Marie *****
    allthingsmarie.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awwww you look so cute with the fishtail braid Laura :) x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is beautiful!
    Your skin is seriously flawless, you're very lucky :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is the one plait that I've never been able to master! How you manage to do it on yourself is beyond me hehe I must practice harder :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
PREMIUM BLOGGER TEMPLATES FROM pipdig