4 March 2011

february favourites...


1. MAC Face & Body.
Its back again, i used this all last summer and then through winter went to studio sculpt but now the weather is get a bit nicer im back to loving this.

2. The whole Lee Straford range.
I really love all his products they make my hair so soft and shiney.

3.Batiste- with a hint of colour.
Ive finish this bottle of through february.I find it so easy to use with the colour been the same as my hair so it doesnt take as long to rub in.

4.Tara Smith.Top coat glosser.
Great glosser.keeps my hair nice and shiney.

5.Pink sinful nail polish.
My new favourite :)
Its a real barbie pink.

6.China Glaze.Pool Party.
Bright Bright Pink ive had this on my toes all  month.

7.Mac Lipstick.Archatype.
Lovely nude.Quite sheer but leaves a lovely glossy finish.

8.Mac SPF.Soft and Gentle.
I use this every day as a highlighter.

9.My Sigma Brushes that i got for Christmas.
Leave skin looking flawless :)

Laura xxx :)

3 comments:

  1. This is a fab Febuary faves!!

    90% of the stuff i have and love as well!! esp the Mac face and body and msf. Only thing i have tried is the Mac Lipstick Archatype ... gorgeous colour!! never had/tried this before xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been dying to get the sigma brushes.... great favorites!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely favourites. And this reminds me that i need to pick up a new Soft & Gentle!! xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
PREMIUM BLOGGER TEMPLATES FROM pipdig