7 February 2011

Pelican Grey-Anchors away Spring 2011

Another China Glaze swatch today.
 Heres Pelican Grey from there Spring 2011 Anchors away collection.
This is a cool toned grey crème,with faint Sliver micro-shimmer.
I have seen it is similar to Zoya's Dove .
The polish application is really good and although i used two coats i think you could get away with one.

I also really like Sea Spray and Sunset Snail from this collection which i am hoping to pick up soon :).


I pick mine up from eBay where you can get them at really good prices.
I think it was about $2.99 which is around £1.80?
Each bottle contains 14ml.

Laura xxx

5 comments:

  1. Hey Laura, i'm looking at buying a few from Ebay? Have you ever had to pay customs or any of that when u buy from America? I'm in Ireland so will prob be the same. Do u deal with a certain ebay seller all the time?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it. I bought some of the polishes from this collection but didn't grab this one. Kind of wish I did.
    If you haven't already have a chance to check it out, I have a makeup competition going on right now with 3 great prizes to be won:
    http://www.funnyfacebeauty.com/2011/02/funnyface-beautys-red-carpet-makeup.html
    xx
    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  3. ive never had to pay i think they just mark it down as thought its not worth at much or somthing so you dont need to pay :/ not sure how it works. i get most of mine from beautyzone2007 there really cheap :)
    xx

    I really want others from this collection!which ones did you get?
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. thats the perfect shade of grey , looks like it would suit all skintones

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha thanks! Thanks sooo weird I ordered from the exact same seller on Wednesday!! Must be a sign!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
PREMIUM BLOGGER TEMPLATES FROM pipdig