25 February 2011

MAC Lipstick collection.






archetype
Nude with a luster finish.
Very sheer and like a gloss.
I love this it is my new favourite at the minute.


Blankety
                                                          Vaguely vacant soft pink beige
                                                                    (Amplified Creme)


laugh a lot
Plummy Pink.
The heavier you apply the darker and more plumier this looks.

Myth
Pale muted peachy-beige
 (Satin)
This was my First Mac lipstick and i would say my all time favourite.
honey love
Light honey-beige toned with rose
 (Matte)
ravishing
Clean light peachy coral
 (Cremesheen)
 
Viva Glam Gaga
Light blue pink
 (Lustre)
My go to pink shade i love it.
I find it near enough the same as Saint Germain but this has a glossier finish so i find it easyer to wear.


Saint Germain
Clean pastel pink
 (Amplified Creme)

 
Impassioned
Amped-up fuchsia
 (Amplified Creme)
I have a post on this one here.

Laura xxx


11 comments:

  1. they all look lovely!laugh a lot is my fave lipstick ever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great, I will have to bookmark this so I can have a look when I finally buy a MAC lipstick! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your collection.
    Im also hosting a giveaway, take part if your interested
    http://cottonsspace.blogspot.com/2011/02/50-follower-appreciation-giveaway-part.html

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post!
    You've made me want quite a few now :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. these are lovely :)
    i quite like the look of Laugh A Lot x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely colours! Ravishing is so pretty.

    Pippa x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Heyya :)
    Just found your blog, I'm really loving it :)
    I've decided im going to invest in a mac lipstick any recommendations??
    Izzy xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. my faves are gaga and laugh alot for pinks and archetype and myth for nudes :) i think any of them would be a great 1st mac lipstick :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks babe :)
    izzy x
    I'll let you knoww, what I choose x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Impassioned looks amazing on your skin tone, love it!:D

    ***** Marie *****
    allthingsmarie.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
PREMIUM BLOGGER TEMPLATES FROM pipdig