6 February 2011

Whats been happening?...


Heyy..
I just wanted to do a little update as i feel i haven't really been posting much recently.Least not anything that interesting.Ive been really busy with the boys to be able to sit down and write a good post (there both taking a nap atm).Jason is back at work after having over a month of for Christmas so were missing him and getting back into my usual routine of cleaning, looking after two babies and a dog that likes to make the floor moody (hate this weather) means washing it a millions times a day!

 So here's a few things that have been happening.

1.Firstly i wish i was at the meet up today with the lovely Ray.
I hope everyone that made it had a good day and a good night out tonight.
Il be there next time!

2.Jasons mum had here baby yesterday morning so he now has a lovely little sister Emily rose :).
Should be going to meet her tonight as we haven't been able to get up there yet with him been on nights.

3.I'm so into Prison Break right now.Ive watched all season 1 and half of season 2 in 3 nights staying up a bit to late.
I go through fazes of wanting to watch films/series and then not watching any for months.

4.Thinking of ideas for a Valentines post.

5.Buying lots of new nails polishes.
Also lost two this week, they fell of the side and smashed :(

6.Wishing summer would hurry up.
I want to wear bright colours and get outside.

7.....I hear a little mister shouting mummy so i best go :)
Time to play with my precious babies.

Thanks for looking at my blog :)

Laura xxxx

1 comment:

  1. aw yaay ive got every season of prison break! it gets better and better hun! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
PREMIUM BLOGGER TEMPLATES FROM pipdig