29 January 2011

Whats in my bag???




Here's a little look at whats in my everyday bag.Everyting in these pictures are things that have been in there a long time and always stay in there.

The bag was a birthday gift from my mum and dad a few years ago but i love it and it goes with everything.

1.My mini dimante denman brush.
2.Anti bacterrial gel- this stuff smells amazing im so scared of running out as its from bath and body works and i wont be able to get another :(
3.Agghh, a 'sorry you wasnt in' card.
4.Earphones
5.Lip conditioner/plumper.
6.Lip gloss -love this colour.
7.Sweet rappers
8.Random pennys found in the bottom of my bag-why couldnt there of been pounds or notes :(
9.Keys
10.Glasses case but no glasses.
11.Phone
12.Purse
13.Plasters
14.Nappys/wipes.
15.Clinque lipstick
16.same as 15
17.Fridge magnet from when i had my spray tan done.
18mini purfume.

Laura xxx

6 comments:

  1. Cute bag! Love these posts.

    Charlene xxxx
    danceofthegods.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your chloe bag!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your River Island purse! and your bag is SO cute!! You have great taste :)

    http://mila-georgieva.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I NEED your purse! It's amazing! :D

    -trueblueabbi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. great post. i love your purse and wallet.
    if i did this post it would basically be all old crumpled receipt and used gum wrapped in old crumpled receipt. :)
    xx
    Alicia

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
PREMIUM BLOGGER TEMPLATES FROM pipdig