23 January 2011

oh sweetheart....

Sweetheart is the newest polish to my little collection.
Recently i haven't be sure on what colour i wanted to have on my nails whether to carry on with dark wintry colours or start with some brighter summery ones ( I'm wishing summer would hurry up!).
So when i came across this i thought it was a really lovely colour and perfect inbertween colour.
(not dark and wintery and not to bright and overly summery).


OPI Sweetheart is a soft creamy pink.
Great for a natural look.



Laura xxx

8 comments:

  1. loove this colour! where do you get your opi colours from? i find them hard to find in the UK. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got it on ebay sent from america. Ive never seen them over here either so always look online for OPI and China glaze etc :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty color :) Can you please mention the ebay seller you got it from? :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. ive heard from a few bloggers recently that Sallys sell china glaze. I dont really trust myself much with an ebay account! ha. Deffo oging to have a look round the net more though! :) Thanks hun! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. i got this one from beautyzone2007 http://myworld.ebay.com/beautyzone2007/ :)

    ohh thanks steph il have to go have a look :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I buy from the same seller hehe ;) Thanks! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was looking for a polish like this. I love the colour. Definitely going to see if I can pick it up tomorrow at the beauty supply outlet.
    xx
    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's a really nice color! I've seen it everywhere lately!
    I usually buy OPI nail polishes from enchantedbautyspot http://myworld.ebay.com/beautyzone2007/ and I haven't had any problem (: x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
PREMIUM BLOGGER TEMPLATES FROM pipdig