7 January 2011

cute hair style...fishtail...

I think this a really cute hair style, just adds a bit extra than how i usually clip it back.
I took two side bit from the front of my hair and fishtail plaited it a few times.
To do the fishtail i used part of the two sections and each time i plated added a bit more of the section of hair.



Then for the front of my hair i added a few random curls using my straighteners :)
I wore this on sunday to go for a meal with jasons family for his birthday :)


                                            Laura xXx

18 comments:

  1. It looks lovely. God knows how you done it so well though. im useless with doing anything to the back of my head. lol. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. this looks so cute and easy to do! :) i'm gonna wait till my hair grows a bit longer and i'll be trying this out :D xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is so cute I love it! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this, your hair is gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That looks so cute, I'm trying to figure out how to do it now :) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. really pretty =) love the extra detail with the fishtail!xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. It looks amazing in both the front and back! Please check out my blog!
    http://fabulousfinds4.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. cute! very unique. I'm gonna try it and see if I can get the same results!

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is cute i am going to try it, lovely blog xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm jealous of your hair! In a moment of insanity two years ago, I chopped all my hair off. O.o Some girls can pull it off, but I sure can't! Cute style too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this. It looks great. I wish my hair was as long as yours. Trying to get there.
    xx
    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  12. You look gorgeous, love this hair style!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Just found your blog.. I love it! Why haven't I been following it until now?!
    Anyway, your hair looks lovely! I've never seen anyone do this with their hair.. I'm gonna try to do it on myself :)

    -Sriya xx

    www.LipglossAndLeopardPrint.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
PREMIUM BLOGGER TEMPLATES FROM pipdig