31 January 2011

China Glaze- Flip Flop Fantasy

I have been looking to pick up a few new colours from China glaze and OPI and here's one that caught my eye straight away....
How could it not its a bright neon pink right?
I loveeee bright pinks for summer and i am wish summer was her now so bad i think i got a bit carried away with this one. It looks so pretty online and when it got here i was like wowww this it bright!
Maybe a bit too bright for right now but this is definitely a gorgeous shade that i will be wearing all through summer.
I have it on my toes now and love it!
I have Pool party on its way aswell which i think maybe even brighter :/ ?
Both from there poolside collection last year.
This polish was so hard to photograph....even harder that Barry m Indigo( if you've tryed you will know what i mean).
The picture doesn't show who bright and neon-y it looks.
I checked on google images to and it looks like most people have had a hard time because most of the pictures on there don't look like the actual colour,a few have got quite a good one but it is definitely better to see in person.
I also found this polish takes a lot of coats to get to the right colour, it goes on really thin and paler and quite matte so needs a top coat.Although it does dry super super fast so you can have four coats on but the time your usually putting a second coat on of a regular polish.
Have you tryed this one?
What do you think?
Did you have to apply lots of coats or do i have a dodgy one :(?

Laura xxx

7 comments:

  1. I have never tried a china glaze polish but I remember my friend buying one and then chucking it away because she hated the aplication so I think since then I have thought hmm should I or not but this colour looks gorgeous and like you said it is much brighter which is perfect for me, so I might buy it just to see what its like xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. this one doesnt have the best aplication you need a few coats to get a good colour and def a top coat to make it shiney but im not sure if its just this polish ive got a few more china glaze on the way so il let you know what they all apply like :) i get mine from ebay to and there much cheaper x
    if you google the colour and look at the brightest ones thats more like the true colour :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am in love with the colour. I have one from China Glaze that is similar (more pink) but I love how this one has more orange to it.
    I can't wait for summer!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. That nail polish is to DIE for - I'm seriously in love! Really loving your blog too, following x

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a pretty color. x


    p.s. I'm having a valentine's giveaway on my blog if you'd like to check it out. xx
    devorelebeaumonstre.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful colour, would be a great colour for toes for the summer! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow this color is amazing! pity it doesn't show how bright it really is but I love it! Never tried this one but I think it is great!

    ps: I'm doing a Hugo Boss and Armani giveaway.
    http://themadtwins.blogspot.com/2011/01/100-followers-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
PREMIUM BLOGGER TEMPLATES FROM pipdig