11 January 2011

blogger awards....

I have recently been given two new awards that i need to pass on, i was given the versatile blogger award by Gemma   siobhan  Yu and sarah  and the stylish blogger award by the lovely ray at who is she???.
Thank you :).

With this award comes some RULES:

♥ Thank the person who gave you the award
♥ Share 7 facts about yourself
♥ Give this award to 7 other bloggers

7 Facts About Me.

1.I have just had 4 hoovers delivery ( order went wrong opps!)
2. i have just had the flu really bad!
3. I haven't worn any make up for a week(because of been ill)
4.I finally ordered a mac msfn and fluidline that i have been wanting for ages!
5. I really want a cat.
6.I cant think of and more random things..
7. i used to play the violin


I give these awards to:
Style award...
jessicaleigh
Nicoletta
Charlotte
dyna
starsglittermagic
charlotte loves
coffee and roses

Versatile award...
fernlaura
Goldenglow
leighloves

Laura xxx

11 comments:

  1. Aww, thanks very much love!
    Lol at your 4 hoovers! Your house will be super clean!

    Anna x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou for passing this onto me hunny. I've just seen you live in pontifract, not far from me :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for awarding me. I got this award a few days ago so my post is already up on my blog xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. thankyou for the award! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. ohh really where about are you from? are you going to the meet up next month?

    ReplyDelete
  6. How cute, blog awards are really fun! ;) Hope you're feeling better now <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks so much sweets! hopefully u can return the other 3 hoovers!x

    ReplyDelete
  8. thank u so much for my award!! you made my day!!
    much love xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well done, you totally deserve these awards :)
    Hope you are better now! I was ill last week too! (n) xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you sweetie - hope you are feeling much better :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
PREMIUM BLOGGER TEMPLATES FROM pipdig