1 January 2011

2010 Faves

As its now 2011!!!
I'm actually writing this last year :/ weird?
This are the things i have loved and used most in 2010.
I have included things that i have used alot thought the year the things i have used for like the last month i haven't included but my favourite in the last month by far is the kabuki sigma brushes!!i go these for Christmas and i loveeee them i want the whole sigma set!
It was good looking back to things i used and loved over the summer!












Laura xXx

8 comments:

  1. I agree with so many of your favourites! :) What's the blush above the Sleek Storm palette?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah I've heard so many good things about it! I have it in Flushed, it's absolutely lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hate the 28 neutral palette. Terrible pigmentation and too dusty; to a point where it makes my eyes water all day long.
    But colors in there are soooo beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this- esp the sleek blush and pallette, oh and the mac lippys and the snow fairy. Happy new year chick xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. great favourites!! glad you like your sigma brushes =) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your favourites huni!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I need that nail polish! It's adorable!

    -aBBi giRL
    -trueblueabbi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
PREMIUM BLOGGER TEMPLATES FROM pipdig