6 December 2010

Storm palette ...sleek


I love this palette, my favourite sleek palette i have tryed and i think will be my most used.
There is just such a great variety of shades that i use everyday from the light and dark browns to greys, blues and black.
I think this is the perfect palette as you can go from day looks to night looks with it.
Also if you are wanting a matte or shimmery look it has a variety of both...



..all for £5.99.

                              

Took a while to get her but i am very happy with it.
The shadows are very highly pigmented some more than others, the only thing about it im not sure about is how fast they will run out as the very highly pigmented one don't seem like they will last very long but at £5.99 cant really complain :)
Laura xXx

13 comments:

  1. Ah it's my fave one too! I wasn't keen on it until i got it, can't believe i went without it for so long! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is my fave by far as well!!

    its so versitile and an absolute bargain!!

    xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have this one. i think its the more wearable one of their palettes! you can make everyday looks or more smokey-eye looks! :) xx

    http://therealsteph.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have this one on my give away and when I was taking pics for it, I was admiring this one the most, for it's subtle and pretty colours. Not tried it on, maybe I should get me one :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh gosh! this is an amazing palette!!! and these colors are actually WEARABLE compared to alot of other ones with crazy rainbow colors! lol : ) love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ahh I love love love my storm palette :) such good value!xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this palette and always find myself using it over all my other eyeshadows. It's a bargain for what you get and I can see myself purchasing another one soon as i've used it so much! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the palette :) thanks for the swatches. I wish I had Sleek in my country too

    ReplyDelete
  9. I adore the storm palette, it's so handy because it has all the neutrals and then some shadows for a smokey look. I couldn't live without it either! Fern xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love my storm palette so much. Unfortunately, it no longer looks as pristine as yours haha. Havent used it in a while xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. All of the colors would make great eye make-up! Lovely blog btw:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this pallette, use this for work everyday and it lasts for ages xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. I've been wanting this palette for ages! I want so much stuff from sleek but I wish it was more accessible to us in the US! I might just have to give in and pay the $13 international shipping fee =)

    http://vibeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
PREMIUM BLOGGER TEMPLATES FROM pipdig