20 December 2010

Sleek Orignal palette swatches

Here are some swatches from Sleeks original palette.
 Another great palette again very pigmented.
I have heard some of these colours are great dupes for some Mac shadows, bottom row the third in is like Expensive Pink and the one next to it Coppering, so if you have spent up on Christmas presents and can't afford Mac these are some great dupes to try out.
I really like these palettes and have found myself reaching for these everyday over my other eye shadows,the mirror in the top of the palette is great too.
These have to be my favourite drug store eye shadows that i have found so far.

                           



All for £5.99!!
Laura xxx

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for the swatch :) the palette looks lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I keep hearing such great things about the Sleek palettes. I have to get one! I don't think it's available in states so I'll have to order it. One of my first purchases after the holidays!
    xoxo ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this palette! All the Sleek palettes are amazing quality :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely colours! look a lot more pigmented than i thought they'd be x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait to get my first sleek palette. The shadows all look so amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
PREMIUM BLOGGER TEMPLATES FROM pipdig