4 December 2010

sleek blushes...rose gold & pixie pink

Rose gold...

This is a really lovely warm shade with a gold shimmer to it.
It has great colour pay of, i think this maybe a new favourite...
Also has been compared to NARs orgasm.


Pixie Pink...
Very pretty matte pink which is highly pigmented.
It may look scary at first as it is such a bright barbie bubblegum pink but applied lightly it gives such a lovely shade.
It is build able so if you like a stronger blush its great also great for a quick day to night fix....use it lightly through the day and just add a little extra for a stronger night look.

Sleek say...
A highly pigmented blusher to brighten and define cheekbones. The silky-fine formulation provides long lasting blusher which helps to create a subtle but radiant cheek area.




Love these two colours, definitely will be coming up in future FOTDs :)

Laura xXx

17 comments:

  1. I love both shades...very natural and pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These both look so gorgeous, i wish i'd of got them in the sale now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I Love Rose Gold and have this myself, I also have a few more one of which is Flamingo and is bright pink like Pixie Pink and yes you have to be light handed with the blush brush else Aunt Sally comes to mind! lol :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm getting these two shades on Wednesday, look gorgeous :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous, Gorgeous shades! Ive been looking for a new blush, just might have to give these babies a try! : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. They both look so pretty, I'm so glad I ordered them during their 50% off sale! :D

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm still in shock that your Sleek order finally came lol xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have Flushed and it's absolutely lovely, but I REALLY want Rose Gold, I'm eyeing it up for my next trip to Superdrug :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. i reaaaally wish we had sleek cosmetics here. that brand is such a success it really needs to expand in other countries!

    ReplyDelete
  10. OOH, they're so pretty! I really want rose gold now :)xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Im doing a swap with one of my friends from the UK and one of the items I asked for was the rose gold blush. It is sooo pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Rose gold looks gorgeous! I've heard it compared to NARS Orgasm too but from the swatches I've seen, it seems frostier? I'm not sure.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow pixie pink is gorgeous!! I love matte blushes :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ah I've wanted Rose Gold for ages my superdrug never has it though :(. x :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. :)

    haha i know il be more shocked if yours turns up though lol!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. rose gold looks amazing, but its always out of stock at my superdrug :( xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. yet to try any sleek make up! the blushers do look really pretty though!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
PREMIUM BLOGGER TEMPLATES FROM pipdig