22 November 2010

Would you like to feature on my blog?



I’m 18 and from London. I only started blogging one month ago and I love it so much already, I’ve been welcomed into the blogging world by everyone and I love the comments I get. I have a lovely boyfriend who I’ve been with for two years, and my dream job would involve beauty and PR. :)


Questions
 
1. Whats your top 5 must have beauty items?
My top five are; a decent foundation (it makes all the difference if it works, it is something I will always be willing to pay a lot for); mascara (I love any that increase volume); lip balm (nothing worse than dry lips, especially in winter!); nail polish (I hate having bare nails, I feel naked); and eyeliner (I feel lost when I don’t have any on, I look scary)

2.What things do you use everyday with out fail?
The Body Shop Seaweed Facial Exfoliator
The Body Shop Seaweed Day Cream
The Body Shop Seaweed Night Cream (big fan of this range as you can tell!)
Garnier Soft Essentials Make Up Wipes
Deodorant!
3.Whats your favourite makeup brand?
At the moment, I would say Barry M as I just love the variety of colours. Once my finance budget increases I’m sure it will change to MAC. :)

4.I love fake tan, whats your favourite brand (if you wear it) and why?
I use Johnsons Holiday Skin body lotion, which gives you a natural glow. I put it on every day and I can see a huge difference.

5.What has been your favourite nail colour/brand for this season?
Up until last week it was Barry M, but then I discovered Models Own and I’ve fallen in love. My favourite colour is Nude Beige.

6.How would you describe your fashion style?
I think I would describe it as casual, I love matching simple bottoms with a nice top. I always make an effort with what I wear.

7.Which celebritys style do you love?I love Mollie from The Saturdays, she always looks great, and most of her clothes are from the high street, so it’s great to find similar buys.

8.What has been your favourite beauty or fashion trend this season?
I think it has to be all the warm colours. I admit, I love summer, but this Autumn I am so excited to buy brown and grey things. :)

9. What are 3 random facts about you?
Erm, I am in a long distance relationship. My boyfriend lives in Portsmouth and I see him on weekends. I have a Chihuahua who is adorable .

What you can expect to see at Away with the fairies

NOTD
As you know, I recently bought Models Own Nude Beige so here’s a photograph



I adore this colour, I thought it would be similar to Barry M mushroom (see the review here) but it is much much lighter, and I prefer it as it is more natural.
It was very easy to apply and only needed one coat (but again, I applied two) and it did not chip at all.
I would honestly rate this ten out of ten. Models Own nail polishes cost £5 and you can purchase them here.
Please excuse the short nails, I started biting them again and have now resorted to putting on false nails so they grow! :)
What is your favourite Models Own nail polish colour?

Thanks for reading :)
LauraXxX

5 comments:

  1. great post (:, i'd love to feature on your blog!xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I love that nail polish! I'd love to feature on your blog too! :) This is such a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you hun! My followers have gone up already :) I must say I am no longer unemployed .. yay! Haha

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't tried Models own yet, Barry M is my baby! ♥

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
PREMIUM BLOGGER TEMPLATES FROM pipdig