24 November 2010

My Christmas nails :)

As soon as i saw this nail polish i knew i had to have it to where through christmas.
Its red, green and sliver colour and its glitter!
What says christmas more than that.
The colour is Party hearty my china glaze.


This is my first nail polish i have got from China glaze and as i have seen so many reviews about them floating around on blogger/YT i was really excited to add it to my little collection :).
I picked this one up from ebay.

As the polish itself is just glitter i decided to as white under it so show the colours more.




I used Barry M as a base coat,
Sinful.. confession
and China glaze Party Hearty :) 

Laura XxX

11 comments:

  1. So cute!!! I *almost* got this for my Ulta freebie this month, but passed it up for China Glaze Bogie...but, now I want this too! Too cute!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soo lovely! I really want this for Xmas day! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow that looks so nice :) Love christmas nails :)

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. that looks so nice! the white looks great as well underneath it, good choice :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. love this polish its so cute and christmassy!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. you have great blog posts.
    keep it ip. <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. ahh, amazing! i love it when everyone gets into the holiday spirit.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thats a great christmas colour. I am going to be posting about Color Club's christmas set tomorrow. It has a lot of great x-mas polishes

    ReplyDelete
  9. your nails look gorgeous! I have never seen a glitter polish like that before, it looks amazing! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. thanks :)
    ohh going to check out the colour club set :) x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
PREMIUM BLOGGER TEMPLATES FROM pipdig