10 November 2010

lush-snowfairy lip tint

I first noticed this because of this bright colour just looks go nice and bright.
Same yummy smell as the snow fairy shower gel :)
It also has the exact same smell as the bubblegum lip scrub.
It does give a great build able colour.
 This lip tint really shows up well on my lips i don't need much at all but i have noticed if i keep applying more it does build up to much brighter colour.
Its not heavy on the lip at all which is great.
Its also very moisturising.


                                                           Laura xXx

6 comments:

  1. This is on my lush crimbo collection wishlist

    ReplyDelete
  2. The color looks nice and it seems really moisturizing as you mentioned :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Lush! I was thinking about trying this when I finish my EOS lip balm :)

    theroyalblush.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks really good, I have the bubblegum lip scrub and that smells soo nice!

    I'll be picking this up next time im in Lush!

    Phillipa
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  5. I recently bought this. The smell is amazing. I had heard so many people talk about snow fairy but had never tried it. Now I have the lip tint and the shower gel!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
PREMIUM BLOGGER TEMPLATES FROM pipdig