5 November 2010

Eyeko rain polish

                                                                           
           This colour is fast becoming one of my favourites!
It  a really beautiful and unique shade.
Rain Polish is a really beautiful grey toned blue with silver shimmer.
I do think you need two coats of this to get the perfect colour as just one coat leaves it a bit sheer.
I love the packaging to the eyeko polishes i think the really cute as are the names they all have this one been
-for city nails :)
Eyeko polishes at well worth the price at £3.50 a bottle i would definitely recommend this colour-perfect for this time of year.
Enter this code at check out and get a free gift when you spend over £10.00
E11209

                    
                      

                      LauraxXx

8 comments:

  1. it's wonderful :)
    I think I'm in love with it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this!
    follow my new blog:
    http://iblamefashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooh pretty! I love the new banner by the way, very creative! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, just found your blog, loving it!
    I love this colour, some of the eyeko colours are fab arent they?
    Hope you have time to check out my blog,
    Sam
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
PREMIUM BLOGGER TEMPLATES FROM pipdig