25 October 2010

Mac Saint germain

Finally got Saint germain and i love it :)
Saint germain is a clean pastel pink with blue undertones.
I find it very moisturising and that the colour last a really long time.
I have seen so many reviews saying that its not wearable but i think it is,if you don't want it to be so bright just dab it on then the colour is great for the day time.






I thought id swatch it next to viva glam gaga as ive seen it compared to it a few times.Also if you have gaga you kind of get an idea of what its like .
Saint germain is on top and gaga on the bottom


Next to each other they do look pretty similar although on Saint germain does stand out more.

11 comments:

  1. i have viva glam gaga, and on me, it has a purple undertone, which i dont like so much, st germain looks really nice :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've wanted this lippie for ages it's gorgeous! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a nice shade! love it. Have to search for it.xx

    http://provocativecouture.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thats a lovely shade but I would never be able to pull it off with my colouring x

    ReplyDelete
  5. i've been meaning to get this for a long time now, it has jumped to the top of my priority list right now!

    ReplyDelete
  6. these 2 are both gorgeous!
    Plus pink is my favourite color!
    Love your blog by the way;)))

    following :)
    check out my new blog if you like ;)

    www.thecheapdiamonds.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. looks really pretty- a TON of drugstore dupes out there :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. it seems more hot pink in your pictures which appeals to me.

    ReplyDelete
  9. i seriously love my gaga lipstick but im too scared to try st. germain haha.
    xoxo- makenzie
    follow me @ www.darlingreverie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
PREMIUM BLOGGER TEMPLATES FROM pipdig