26 October 2010

Benefit 10

I have been using everyday since i got its one of my must haves at the minute.
Id been wanting to try a new bronzer for a while as i started to feel the st tropez on i was using was starting to look a bit orangey maybe a little bit to dark for me right now.
I think is gives a great contour colour and along with the highlighter i think it gives a great healthy glow.
It has a really nice soft satiny feel to it which is always a plus.
Applying both products at the same time is a great time saver too as im always in such a rush getting ready on a morning.








LauraxXx

9 comments:

  1. this is gorgeous on you laura! might have to get it myself x

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love this stuff its one of my must have products everyday =) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for sharing !

    i'm a big fan of dandelion as blush :)


    xx !!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks great on you and yay for saving time!:D

    ***** Marie *****
    allthingsmarie.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks lovely on. Seen this product a lot but yet to try it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really want this and have done for ages. looks very good on :)

    www.mollyvogue.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. That looks lovely on you I got to say!

    I have this thin with Benefit, always tempted by the pretty packaging, but have never found the product warranted the price.

    For example I never use my Hula bronzer or Dandelion blush or Dallas bronzer.. Hmm..

    Might need to test this when I pass Benefit x

    ReplyDelete
  8. this looks lovely! I want to try it now,

    new follower here too :)

    http://pretty--wonderful.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. i've wanted a benefit blush/bronzer for so long! thank you for the review now i have to get one :D xo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
PREMIUM BLOGGER TEMPLATES FROM pipdig