30 September 2010

NOTD


Todays nail colour is Barry m Indigo.
I was very excited when i saw this on there website and ordered it straight away.
I am loving this colour, it is showing up a bit more blue on camera.
I think its a great colour for fall -colour but a bit darker than the brights of summer.
I first applyed a base, then a coat of the Indigo.

I found this is one of the better colours to apply,
(a few of the paint dont cover as well as some others.I have seen a few people found this, have you had this problem?

I really like this colour, i think it is going to be one of my favourite through october.


  

Indigo number 312

10 comments:

  1. Lush colour! Deff going to try it xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh I'm liking this colour, I've seen it on the website but will deff buy it now!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooo, i have no purples in my collection, will be getting this one :D xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this colour! definately a good one for the winter! :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. The problem with reading blogs is that you see so many items you want! Love this colour.

    ReplyDelete
  6. lol i know! i see new things i want everyday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks a nice colour. It's quite similar to one I own by Bourjois but the quality is a bit rubbish and it goes on a bit darker than I hoped. This is more the kind of colour I was looking for. I haven't seen this in the shops though...

    ReplyDelete
  8. i ordered mine from the website.Think it takes a few week to get them in the shops when there new colours :) x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
PREMIUM BLOGGER TEMPLATES FROM pipdig