29 September 2010

Maybelline The Falsies Mascara Review



From the Maybelline website:
The Falsies Mascara delivers a false lash look; giving you a full set of voluminous, bold, fanned out lashes and the appearance of no gaps from any angle.
The Pro-Keratin and Fibre enriched formula is designed to deliver immediate results, distributing volume and visible intensity to your lashes. The patented ‘Spoon’ shaped brush helps fan lashes out.
The Falsies mascara is designed to give the appearance of no gaps and spaces. In a wink lashes you didn’t even know you had look visibly thickened!

  


The wand on the falsies is curved, which helps to get the little fine hairs.
 I really like this shape wand.
The thing i always look for when buying a new mascara is a big wand.This one is wide, which works for me. Its not rounded its sort of had double the width as its height .

bare lashes
one coat of falsies
I do like the way this looks on my lashes, it givesgood length. I do feel the picture show how big my lashes really look with this on here.This was a mascara that took a bit of getting used to, i didn't think it was one i was going to be using daily as i found it felt clumpy and sticky when i was trying to get it off at the end of the day. I know its waterproof and will take a bit extra to get off the lashes but i only ever wear waterproof and found the one of the harder ones to remove.This did put me off a bit but the way it makes my lashes look makes up for it :).I would recommend this product.






3 comments:

  1. Love this maskara too hun!!It gives length and curle them in a way!!Great review!:)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have this as well, love it!!

    http://veryrandomrambles.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've heard such mixed reviews about this mascara but it looks like it's done great things for your lashes. The brush looks a bit like Lancome's Hypnose Drama which is amazeballs! :)
    Kat x Click&Make-Up

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
PREMIUM BLOGGER TEMPLATES FROM pipdig