8 September 2010

haul

             Today i went shopping and picked up a few things so i thought i would share them with you :)



I ran out of hairspary so really need to get more.Elnett is my fave one that i tryed,i love how you can just comb it out. :)



Really needed some more hair serum. I have been wanting to try the Aussie serum out for a while and it was on 2 4 £6 in boots which was a great bonus so i picked up some smooth and shine milk :). I love the smell of Aussie products!

Obviously i have to have a look at the barry m section and i found this really nice  navy blue.
Its number 292- NAVY


Always got to hair some batiste handy :) got a small one to chuck in my bag :)

Also picked up a few things for my giveaway thats coming soon :)

7 comments:

  1. great haul =) batiste is the perfect product for every handbag! love that barry m polish too!!xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. that nail polish colour is lush! you cant beat a bit of basiste! let us know how you get on with the aussie miricle stuff too :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the polish...i love barry m polishes xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can you please do a review on the Batiste Dry Shampoo?
    I would love to know your opinion before I get it.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks girls :) barry m are my fave polishes :)

    yeah i will do one next time i use it :) il have it up by next week :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. great haul hun!:)

    Smiles and kisses

    Vendella

    www.vendellablog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
PREMIUM BLOGGER TEMPLATES FROM pipdig