28 September 2010

Do you want to feature on my blog?? WEEK 3 LISA

                                                      About Lisa (Golden Glow )

I'm 19, currently a student in college studying Advanced Professional Cookery and working part time in a coffee shop, how exciting hey ;) haha. I love, love, love food but if I could of had an alternative career I would of taken a beauty course and tried to train up as a MUA as I love everything girly and beauty related!


                                                                             
 
                                     Questions
Q.1. Whats your top 5 must have beauty items?        
A.  Mascara.
     Body Shop Body Butter.
     A good foundation!
     Fake Tan.
     Batiste Dry Shampoo.

 
Q.2.What things do you use everyday with out fail?
A. Foundation - Currently Mac Studio Sculpt in NC30,
    Mascara - 2000 Calories Max Factor,
    Liquid Liner - Loreal Super Liner,
    Brow Powder - Cork from Mac,
    Blusher - Beauty UK, no.6,
   Nude Lipstick - Gosh Darling,
  And a Light Powder - Mac Mineralized SkinFinish.
 

Q.3.Whats your favourite makeup brand?
 A.Currently Max Factor and Mac. Especially Mac Lipsticks, they're lovely!

 
Q.4.I love fake tan, whats your favourite brand (if you wear it) and why?
A. Currently St.Moriz it compares to all the well known and loved self tanners and is a quarter of the price!

Q.5.What has been your favourite nail colour/brand for this season?
A. Now it's getting colder I'm opting for dark cherry reds, dark navy blues and dark emerald greens they make me feel all wintery!

Q.6.How would you describe your fashion style?
A. Casual but trendy (I hope!)

Q.7.Which celebrities style do you love?
A. Pixie Lott, her outfits are so cute!

8.What has been your favourite beauty or fashion trend this season?
A. I've always loved winged liner no matter what season and I currently am loving ankle boots and hareem pants, there's something that seems so wrong about them but they're so comfy and can be dressed up or down!

Q.9. What are 3 random facts about you?
A. I absolutely hate bronzer, it never looks right on me!
   I have 3 tattoos.
   I love faux fur blankets and pillows, I've stocked up for winter and they're so warm and snuggly   you wont ever want to leave your bed!


       Heres what you can expect to see on lisa (Goldern glow) blog.
 
As i have been having trouble getting Golden Glows post on to my post i have put a link, please go check it out!! Its a Great Post!!
                    
                    Feline Flicks with Loreal Super Liner


 Thank you so much for reading please comment, check out the rest of Goldern glows blog and follow!!


Also if you would like to be featured leave a comment below with your email address Thanks :)

Laura xx

1 comment:

  1. id love to be featured my email is babydollamy@hotmail.co.uk xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
PREMIUM BLOGGER TEMPLATES FROM pipdig