9 August 2010

Weres the postman??..


Been waiting all day for my MAC package to show show up but still no sign :( . Ordered things last wednesday should of been here today. My sister who lives maybe 5 minutes away and ordered the day after me got hers and im still sat here waiting :( why couldnt they have dropped mine of on there way *sulks*. Hopefully come tomorrow! seen as tho it says on the tracker its out with courier for delivery which means it should of been in the car on its way to me!blaaa..

 time to cheer my self up...
:) <3

3 comments:

  1. hopefully it will arrive soon =) i hate waiting for parcels but its so exciting when the arrive!x

    ReplyDelete
  2. me 2. was really expecting it to come today with it saying on tracker :( x

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is sooo annoying when this happens I am still waiting for my illamsaqua blush to come!! and awww! again your boys are gorgeous, haha your youngest is pulling the most adorable pet lip! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
PREMIUM BLOGGER TEMPLATES FROM pipdig