8 August 2010

tag...

I was tagged by the loves violet at  http://mindthetwin.blogspot.com/ :) check her out!


The Rules are as follow:


1. Post who gave you this award.

2. State 10 things that you love.

3. Give this award to 10 other bloggers and notify them with a comment.


10 Things that I Love

                                                                     1. My boys <3





                                                                     2. My man <3
                                    


3.my pup



4. my friends <3

5. My blog <3

6. Watching youtube videos <3


7.Cocktails <3


8. Make-up <3

9.barry m nail paints <3



10. Laughing :) <3



The people who i tag are...............



http://patukiii.blogspot.com/








                                                     http://giddyprincess.blogspot.com/






18 comments:

  1. awww...cute pictures. Your boys and your pup are super adorable. Love yr blog Laura. New follower xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the tag laura =) i love doing tags so can't wait to do it!xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. no probs cant wait to see it :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your boys are absolutely adorable!!

    Thanks for tagging me, keep an eye out for my tag in the not too distant future!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. :) thanks can't wait to see :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a nice post, how cute are your boys! xXx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for tagging me!! can't wait to do this! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Omg youre babies are sooo cute!!! If I were you Id have a million kids!!!

    p.s. Im a new follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aww how cute are your boys! Loving Barry M nail paints as well, they are just soo good!

    Jenn xx

    http://beautybloggings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. aw wow, your boys are gorgeous! :) such a sweet post!

    ReplyDelete
  11. thanks everyone :) love my lil cuties :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. awww your boys are absolubley gorgeous! You must be soo proud! & they look like your boyfreind loads! thanks for tagging me x :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. thank you :) i am very proud :) yup they do spesh little one! its crazy how much alike they look! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awwww!!! You have a very cute family! I enjoy reading! Thanxs for doing the tag :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great post!

    http://becksmakeupcorner.blogspot.com/2010/07/my-first-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love this post. your 2 boys are so cute and your puppy is adorable :) Thanks for tagging me :):) x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Awww love this post, thanks so much for tagging me :D xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
PREMIUM BLOGGER TEMPLATES FROM pipdig