12 August 2010

swatches....

I couldn't get very good pictures of the lips sticks and eyeshadows last night that are in my previous post 'MAC haul'. I waited until this morning to get them in natural light so here they are....


Honeylove , Blankety and myth.
 I thought i would add myth in there so you can see the differences if you already have on of the colours.


Myth at bottom , Blankety in the middle then Honeylove at top.



Eyeshadows All that glitter at bottom , Twinks on top.
They both have a ready nice shimmer to them which i love :)


All that giltters, Twinks and paint pot Bare study on top.


All that giltter and Twinks over Bare study.







Honeylove


Blankety

3 comments:

  1. reaaaaly want all that glitters and twinks. they're on my wishlist!x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like blankety a lot its such a "grown up" colour! Great swatches!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those nude lippies.....please please please show us Myth when it's applied?!

    http://make-me--beautiful.blogspot.com

    x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
PREMIUM BLOGGER TEMPLATES FROM pipdig