30 August 2010

shoes

I went shopping sunday morning looking for some shoes to wear out that night and i could find exactly what i wanted but i found some simlar so got them but i really didnt realise how high they were!! Dont know if il ever be able to walk in them lol thinking of taking them back.I ending up wearing my flats. I also got i nice gold charm braclet from primark.



I was is such a rush to pick my friend you i dint have time to take a pic of my make up or outfit and could only find one picture of me on my camera .

I was very drunk at this point :/


4 comments:

  1. You look lovely though. I love the shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the shoes and the bracelet! I agree the shoes are very high, but they would look gorgeous on! Great buys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are looking very pretty here..love the bracelet..ohh shoes are so nice..

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
PREMIUM BLOGGER TEMPLATES FROM pipdig