1 August 2010

My 2010 summer obsession.....

Plaits....i have been wearing them all summer.It has to have been the biggers trend this year? They look so girly and fresh. They make hair look a little more intresting without too much effort. You can be as creative as you like with them. There are so manyyy way to wear them and there great for keeping hair out of your face on hot days (not that we have man here) . My favourites have to have been the french and fishtales...the messyer the better :)!


i love this one vanessa is wearing, i have done this quite alot but cant seem to find the pictures :(
some of my own from throughout the summer......

                            

10 comments:

  1. trying to plait my hair as i type this! nice blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks :) good luck, it will look great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love braids, so summery! You look cute! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the braids! thanks for following ill do the same =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. love ur blog !! xoxo and ur hair!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Laura, I'm your new follower!

    I love braids, it's totally my favourite summer hairstyle. It is so cute, fresh and girly :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. heyy, thanks for following :D great arnt they!?! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely lovely! :) <3 They all look pretty and you look gorge with yours in! I am a new follower huni.
    Laura
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. thank you :) i wil follow you :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
PREMIUM BLOGGER TEMPLATES FROM pipdig